PokeOrb Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New main characters

Go down 
+2
Pokefreakeevee
DragonTamerZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader
DragonTamerZ

New main characters Empty
PostSubject: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Are there ever gonna be a new main character or something beause having ash is cool but his voice sounds the same as the first episode, the only thing that was changed by his vice was a little deper,

not that deep though. Do you think they should have another main character or make ashes voice sound a little deeper.
Back to top Go down
Pokefreakeevee
Jr. Trainer
Jr. Trainer
Pokefreakeevee

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

I dont usually watch pokemon on tv much but you do have a point ashes voice has been the same since the begining and his voice would probably sound wierd if it got deeper because everyone is used to his old voice where it isn't so deep
Back to top Go down
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader
DragonTamerZ

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Pokefreakeevee wrote:
I dont usually watch pokemon on tv much but you do have a point ashes voice has been the same since the begining and his voice would probably sound wierd if it got deeper because everyone is used to his old voice where it isn't so deep

Yea true but i'm still kinda curious if they ever gonna do that because i think the anime started like in 1997.
Back to top Go down
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner
PokeFreakPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm

They won't replace Brock or Ash... I'll tell you right now though..

Come 2011, Dawn is out of there. They'll probably put in the new Female Trainer from Black and White. She's much older then Ash though.. Ash is 10 and she's around 15.

That would be a great matchup, making a wonderfully exciting show ;D
Back to top Go down
http://pokeorb.com
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader
DragonTamerZ

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 pm

PokeFreakPlatinum wrote:
They won't replace Brock or Ash... I'll tell you right now though..

Come 2011, Dawn is out of there. They'll probably put in the new Female Trainer from Black and White. She's much older then Ash though.. Ash is 10 and she's around 15.

That would be a great matchup, making a wonderfully exciting show ;D

Well i know they never replace brock and ash(except for the one in the orange league i think) but i was just wondering if they ever will, i know they always replace the girl in every generation except Gen 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
LightningQuest
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
LightningQuest

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 pm

I heard May was coming back for White on another site?
Back to top Go down
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner
PokeFreakPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 pm

LightningQuest wrote:

If only we could be so lucky..

Unfortunately she won't...Same with Misty and Dawn once she's replaced.

They'll continue to make Cameo appearances though.
Back to top Go down
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader
DragonTamerZ

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 pm

LightningQuest wrote:

Maybe but in every Gen they replace each girl trainer from the team, so it must just be a rumor or something, kinda like you can travel through all the regions in pokemon black & white.

We still need to make sure its been confirmed
Back to top Go down
LightningQuest
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
LightningQuest

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 pm

No, Im pretty sure dawn is staying for Black and White
Back to top Go down
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
ArbokCommander

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Spoiler: There's going to be Pokemon in the new season Shocked *dramatic-stare guinea pig with music!*

I know they're generally the comic relief, but I'm praying to whoever will listen that Team Rocket finally is given the bot.. They serve no real purpose, their whole blasting off/comedic relief routines are getting staler than Applebee's breadsticks every season, and there's nobody left that qualifies as a target audience they appeal to.. Unless you're Billy Madison..

And I pray that after the Black&White saga is over, they fast-forward about 3 years in time, get the HG/SS main Male character back from Chronicles (as annoying as his whole "You rock, and you rule!" chant was..), and they go through the future-Johto arc and we finally get to see him face "Red" aka Ash in an epic final battle.. And then we move on from there..

Back to top Go down
LightningQuest
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
LightningQuest

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Doubt it, as long as they(Pokemon Company) make money Ash and the annoying team rocket will live.
Back to top Go down
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
ArbokCommander

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 am

Personally, I'd much rather they finish things up with Ash and co. after Black/White, then rewind in the Game timeline a bit and start a brand-new story featuring either Wes from Colosseum, or go ahead and skip ahead 5 years in Orre time to Michael in Gale.. Either way, it keeps the anime from getting stale, keeps the audience interested longer since there's actually more of a plot than just beating up Team Rocket, catching Pokemon, taking forever to get between/defeat Gyms, and having a few feel-good lessons at the end.. This time, it's Wes/Michael taking on CIPHER, catching and Purifying Shadow Pokemon, the comic-relief villain Miror B. is actually worth repeatedly using every other episode or so, and the pinnacle of ascending Mt. Battle..

But that'll only happen when the Pokemon guys finally realize the anime as it is now sucks like a bucket of ticks.. Chronicles was actually a good idea until they cancelled it for whatever reason.. Focus on someone other than Ash, Team Rocket, etc. for a change..
Back to top Go down
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader
DragonTamerZ

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:09 pm

interesting.... i got my eye on u people!!! new season of pokemon....
Back to top Go down
Gigaimpact
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Gigaimpact

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 pm

The TV show is just "Blah." in generally. Although the pokemon manga is crazy though, that is something that should be turned into the anime!
Back to top Go down
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner
PokeFreakPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Gigaimpact wrote:
The TV show is just "Blah." in generally. Although the pokemon manga is crazy though, that is something that should be turned into the anime!

I agree it really got crappy. It was already losing it's touch in Hoenn but Sinnoh officially killed it.

Back to top Go down
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
ArbokCommander

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 am

Yugioh Abridged: The Movie pretty much summed it up.. "Something tells me this Movie was made at the last minute just to promote some new Trading Cards.."

And so it goes with the Pokemon Anime.. It happened after Kanto, Ash is lured by new Pokemon into Johto, and thus arises Gold/Silver/Crystal.. When Ash battles in the Johto League, he encounters that one dude with a Blaziken, so off to Hoenn we go to start Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald's entry into the Gaming world.. And even though they already encountered Munchlax, Bonsly, Weavile, Manaphy, etc. during the whole Battle Frontier arc and such, it was Ash battling Gary's Electivire (and being pwned after Pikachu had just royally stomped a friggin' Regice..) that prompted Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to enter the Gaming mix when Ash decided "let's go to Sinnoh!".. Black/White will be the same, and so-on after that..

I know I was one of those lulled by the glamour.. I wanted so badly to get the Munchlax and Bonsly in the Gale of Darkness games, somehow get them onto FireRed or Emerald, and have them in preparation of Diamond/Pearl's release, just after the group encountered them all starting with Munchlax in the Deoxys movie.. Alas, no go.. I kept screaming at the screen every time I found the Herbalists' Munchlax eating my Pokemon Treats "COME ON! Tell the Munchlax it's over and entrust it to my care so it can learn to stop eating other peoples' food already so I can trade it to FireRed!!" I'm sure anyone else who played that game thought the same thing, about it and Bonsly too XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New main characters   New main characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New main characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeOrb Forums :: Pokemon :: Anime and Movies-
Jump to: