PokeOrb Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-makes of saphire and ruby

Go down 
+4
LightningQuest
DragonTamerZ
Admiral Ackbar
Pokefreakeevee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokefreakeevee
Jr. Trainer
Jr. Trainer
Pokefreakeevee

Re-makes of saphire and ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:33 pm

How many of you think they should make re-makes of saphire/ruby games Question If so reply yes.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ackbar
Forum Moderator/Gym Leader
Forum Moderator/Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm

yea after they make 5th gen i bet
Back to top Go down
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader
DragonTamerZ

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 pm

yes because ruby was my first pokemon game i ever bought but theres also a rumor that in 5th gen you can travel to the other regions.
Back to top Go down
LightningQuest
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
LightningQuest

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Prolly gonna be the 1st pokemon 3ds games i suppose?
Lol
Back to top Go down
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
ArbokCommander

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 am

R/S/E were some of the most amazing of the Pokemon games ever.. I especially liked the semi-interactivity for Record-Mixing with friends via Wireless Adapter to go and challenge their Secret Bases (Secret Bases were way better back then too). Emerald also gave Trainers tired of the ease of the various Trainer Towers something new to try, that has since become a mainstay: the Battle Frontier.

If they remake 3rd Gen., here's what would be awesome:

1. New, upgraded Battle Frontier.

2. The classic Secret Bases, but now made to be more interactive, and even capable of PC access in addition to Battling.

3. Revamping the PC Storage System to include Item Storage for the first time since D/P got rid of it for whatever backwards-retarded reason..

And that's all I can think of atm..
Back to top Go down
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader
DragonTamerZ

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 am

ArbokCommander wrote:
R/S/E were some of the most amazing of the Pokemon games ever.. I especially liked the semi-interactivity for Record-Mixing with friends via Wireless Adapter to go and challenge their Secret Bases (Secret Bases were way better back then too). Emerald also gave Trainers tired of the ease of the various Trainer Towers something new to try, that has since become a mainstay: the Battle Frontier.

If they remake 3rd Gen., here's what would be awesome:

1. New, upgraded Battle Frontier.

2. The classic Secret Bases, but now made to be more interactive, and even capable of PC access in addition to Battling.

3. Revamping the PC Storage System to include Item Storage for the first time since D/P got rid of it for whatever backwards-retarded reason..

And that's all I can think of atm..

i miss the secret base Sad

but if there is a remake then we might be able not just to catch 3rd gen pokemon's but 4th and 5th gen also Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
ArbokCommander

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Yeah, and part of me wants the nostalgia of the Hoenn Battle Frontier, just so I can now take a Lucario to pwn Pyramid King Brandon and his Regi Team XD
Back to top Go down
Gigaimpact
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Gigaimpact

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Ruby and Shapphire is absolutely one of my favorites and one of the coolest names, next to Pokemon Black and White. It would be a smack in the face to anyone if they did not have a remake of it, even if you started playing in the 4th or 5th generation. I agree though, secret bases are AWESOME and you cant forget that secret guy (forgot his name) who makes you do those challeges mazes... which is somehow to fit into a really small house.

What do you guys think should be the adjective that goes with the remakes?
Ex. FIRE Red, LEAF Green, HEART Gold, SOUL Silver
I was thinking maybe something like Dusk Ruby and Dawn Shapphire. Kind of supid though geek
Back to top Go down
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner
PokeFreakPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Gigaimpact wrote:
Ruby and Shapphire is absolutely one of my favorites and one of the coolest names, next to Pokemon Black and White. It would be a smack in the face to anyone if they did not have a remake of it, even if you started playing in the 4th or 5th generation. I agree though, secret bases are AWESOME and you cant forget that secret guy (forgot his name) who makes you do those challeges mazes... which is somehow to fit into a really small house.

What do you guys think should be the adjective that goes with the remakes?
Ex. FIRE Red, LEAF Green, HEART Gold, SOUL Silver
I was thinking maybe something like Dusk Ruby and Dawn Shapphire. Kind of supid though geek

Burning Ruby and Frozen Sapphire? Destiny Ruby and Supreme Sapphire? So many possibilities...

I played through those games so much though and they are quite boring now, but I'm sure a remake would spark the excitement right back into them.

I'd love to battle the Regi's inside their tombs again.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeorb.com
pokemaster
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
pokemaster

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Really i think they don't need to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-makes of saphire and ruby   Re-makes of saphire and ruby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-makes of saphire and ruby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeOrb Forums :: Pokemon :: Games-
Jump to: