PokeOrb Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola Amigos!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigaimpact
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Gigaimpact

Hola Amigos!  Empty
PostSubject: Hola Amigos!    Hola Amigos!  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 pm

"The name is Ash... Ash Kechum from Pallet Town and I am going to be a Pokemon Master Twisted Evil!" Haha, you have to love the oringal pokemon when Ash used to have ADD... it is kind of sad to see him grow.

Well anyways, my name is Dan and I actually been here for a week now and I already love it here. I have a bunch of new ideas to help make this place more awesome and I cant wait to see you around.
Back to top Go down
pokemaster
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
pokemaster

Hola Amigos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!    Hola Amigos!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner
PokeFreakPlatinum

Hola Amigos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!    Hola Amigos!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Gigaimpact wrote:
"The name is Ash... Ash Kechum from Pallet Town and I am going to be a Pokemon Master Twisted Evil!" Haha, you have to love the oringal pokemon when Ash used to have ADD... it is kind of sad to see him grow.

Well anyways, my name is Dan and I actually been here for a week now and I already love it here. I have a bunch of new ideas to help make this place more awesome and I cant wait to see you around.

Welcome to the Forums hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pokeorb.com
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
ArbokCommander

Hola Amigos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!    Hola Amigos!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:01 am

Welcome, and I've gotta say, pretty impressive with the set-up for the Prize-Posting and Poke-Mart Topics, welcome to the Forums XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola Amigos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!    Hola Amigos!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeOrb Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: