PokeOrb Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cylili
Banned
Banned

The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested Empty
PostSubject: The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested   The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:56 pm

according to cheap coach bags reported that :One is called "grandpa bandits" of the U.S. men recently arrested by the police, who face

Kind of "grandfather" in less than three years in a total of 26 bank robberies.

According to(coach outlet) reports, 19 months ago, a bank robbery committed more than middle-aged man by the police attention. Robbed

Bank surveillance video shows the man face kind, some slightly bald, looks like an ordinary neighborhood

Home grandfather. However, despite the robbers did not use any means to cover up the face, but his name and identity has not been

Check out, which made the local police and the FBI 10 embarrassment, had to call him "grandpa bandits"

(Granddad Bandit).

"Grandpa bandits" very cunning, he never robbed a row with a state bank, even on the wanted list

Of this period, he has not stopped committing crimes. In the end, a Virginia state police found his informants

Identity - 52-year-old Michael Mala. August 11, police surrounded the horse's home, and in half an hour

The confrontation, which he captured.

ed hardy clothing) reported that from December 2008 to August 10 this year, "grandpa bandits" in just two years time a

A total of 26 bank robbery, robbery of the scope of the 14 states throughout the United States.

( Editor:ed hardy sale)
Back to top Go down
pokemaster
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
pokemaster

PostSubject: Re: The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested   The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:11 am

It sad that people can't stop what they doing.
Back to top Go down
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner
PokeFreakPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested   The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 am

Haters gonna hate..
Back to top Go down
http://pokeorb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested   The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The US “grandpa bandit” is arrested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeOrb Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: