PokeOrb Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tai kwong Do Gym

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader
DragonTamerZ

Tai kwong Do Gym Empty
PostSubject: Tai kwong Do Gym   Tai kwong Do Gym I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Ok guys in my Gym you must follow the rules before battling me. No this isnt the game so you CANNOT use ubbers.

My Gym type: Fighting

My Fc: 2751 2182 5243

Please if you lose a gym battle don't go on and saying "you cheater all your pokemons are hax" because if you do *cracks knuckles* you will face the conscunses(or however you spell it) of the Mods and Admins.

Also your team may NOT be full of flying and psychic types because if you do you will be DQED and won't be able to challenge me for 1 week.
You can only have either 1 psychic OR 1 flying type poke in your team. Same goes with moves, only 1 psychic OR 1 flying type move in your team. 1 pokemon can have either a psychic or flying move thats it.

This is a 6 vs. 6 single battle so be prepared.

To challenge my gym you must follow the rules below:

Ubbers, you may not use them, ubbers are pokemons with powerful attack stats and if you use them let the Admin or Mod deal with it to see if you will continue on in the Platinum League or not. The following pokemons are ubber:

Tai kwong Do Gym 493Tai kwong Do Gym 491Tai kwong Do Gym 386Tai kwong Do Gym 483
Tai kwong Do Gym 445Tai kwong Do Gym 487Tai kwong Do Gym 383Tai kwong Do Gym 250Tai kwong Do Gym 382
Tai kwong Do Gym 381Tai kwong Do Gym 249Tai kwong Do Gym 490Tai kwong Do Gym 151
Tai kwong Do Gym 150Tai kwong Do Gym 484Tai kwong Do Gym 384Tai kwong Do Gym 202Tai kwong Do Gym 360

Shaymin Skyforme is ubber too Shaymin normal form is not ubber so you can use the regular form not the skyforme

Tai kwong Do Gym 380 Is now ubber so sorry people, i know i hate it too

Sleep Clause
You may only put one Pokemon to sleep at a time. Once that Pokemon wakes up, you may put it or another Pokemon to sleep again. But again, only one Pokemon on their team can be asleep at one time. Pokemon asleep due to the effects of Rest or Effect Spore do NOT count towards that limit.

Species Clause
Each Pokemon must be of a different species. Different Pokedex number means it's a different species.

Evasion Clause and OHKO Ban
Sometimes grouped together as "No DT/OHKO". The following moves are banned:
- Double Team
- Minimize
- Fissure
- Guillotine
- Sheer Cold
- Horn Drill

No "Hax" Items
The following items are banned:
- Brightpowder
- Quick Claw
- Focus Band
- King's Rock

Last edited by DragonTamerZ on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cody
Jr. Trainer
Jr. Trainer
Cody

Tai kwong Do Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tai kwong Do Gym   Tai kwong Do Gym I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:27 pm

;Challenges you;
Back to top Go down
Nayan
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Nayan

Tai kwong Do Gym Empty
PostSubject: challenge   Tai kwong Do Gym I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:35 pm

i challenge u
Back to top Go down
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner
PokeFreakPlatinum

Tai kwong Do Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tai kwong Do Gym   Tai kwong Do Gym I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Our Gym Leader has returned!

I have unlocked this thread, and challenges are being accepted by leader DragonTamerz.

~PokeFreakPlatinum
Back to top Go down
http://pokeorb.com
Sponsored content

Tai kwong Do Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tai kwong Do Gym   Tai kwong Do Gym I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tai kwong Do Gym
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeOrb Forums :: PokeOrb.com :: The Platinum League-
Jump to: