PokeOrb Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orb Points - What are they and what do they do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner
PokeFreakPlatinum

Orb Points - What are they and what do they do? Empty
PostSubject: Orb Points - What are they and what do they do?   Orb Points - What are they and what do they do? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Orb Points

Orb Points (OP) are the currency of the PokeOrb forums. Each time you make a post or thread, you will earn some Orb Points.

OP may be taken away as a punishment or given as a promotion. On certain events you may find that if you post on a certain thread in the events section, you will be given extra orb points.

Exchanging Orb Points

You can exchange Orb Points in the Orb Points Exchange Center when it's open. The OPEC is only open on certain days, so make sure to exchange them while you can.

Giving Orb Points to another member

You can give OP to another member if you wish. Simply post on the "Give Orb Points to another Member" thread.

Further Questions?

If you have any further questions, please post them below and we'll be happy to help you!
Back to top Go down
http://pokeorb.com
Nayan
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Nayan

Orb Points - What are they and what do they do? Empty
PostSubject: help   Orb Points - What are they and what do they do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:49 pm

can u open the op redemtion i just joined the fourms and i would like to reedem my op
Back to top Go down

Orb Points - What are they and what do they do?
Page 1 of 1