PokeOrb Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate/Advise my NU/UU Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
ArbokCommander

Rate/Advise my NU/UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Rate/Advise my NU/UU Team   Rate/Advise my NU/UU Team I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Probably not the best, but it's the best I could come up with..

Slowking "WHAAAA?!"
Calm/Capable of Taking Hits
Own Tempo
EV's: 252 Def, 252 Sp. Def, 6 Sp. Atk
Moves: Brine, Calm Mind, Trick Room, Psychic
Held Item: Leftovers

A Wall that just won't crumble, and Frawg's best friend.. If he were Bizarro XD It sets up Trick Room, then Calm Minds into a true beastie, and yeah.. Fun on the buns XD

----

Steelix "Slyder"
Hardy/Likes to Relax
Rock Head (why bother with Sturdy if OHKO is banned?)
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Def, 6 HP
Moves: Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Curse, Stone Edge

One of my Lead choices, he'll Rock like a pro, then Curse so hard Pluto lost its Planet status because it was behind Uranus.. If I don't Lead it to Rock you, bet money it'll show up and start Cursing you to a fate most dire..

----

Miltank "Sau"
Hardy/Likes to Fight
Scrappy (hide your WonderTombs)
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 Def
Moves: Brick Break, Heal Bell, Facade, Zen Headbutt
Held Item: Muscle Band

Beatstick, Scrappy makes quick work of Sableyes, Spiritombs, etc. and she's good for Heal Bell as well.

----

Rampardos "Blitzkrieg"
Adamant/Impetuous and Silly
Mold Breaker
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 Def
Moves: Focus Energy, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Facade
Held Item: Muscle Band

Big beatdown billy'sum, though I haven't gotten him high enough to learn Head Smash yet to replace Stone Edge, and Endeavor for replacing Facade.. But still, you'll need to kill him before he can land a hit on you, his Atk is high.. "It's Over 9000!!" Had to XD

----

Golem "Bash"
Impish/Capable of Taking Hits
Sturdy (was hoping for Rock Head again..)
EV's: Atk 252, Def 252, HP 6
Moves: Stealth Rock, Explosion, Stone Edge, Earthquake

Another Lead candidate depending on how I feel about it or Steelix going first.. It can Rock, and then if I feel like it or am in need of it, boom goes the dynamite XD

----

Lanturn "BrightEyes"
Impish/Somewhat Vain
Volt Absorb
EV's: Def 252, Sp. Def 252, Atk 6
Moves: Spark, Stockpile, Thunder Wave, Waterfall
Held Item: Life Orb

A borrowed member of my Uber(just Kyogre) Mixed Rain Dance Team.. And one who takes hits like a pro. Stockpile is just there to give it +3 all-around Defenses, meaning I can take your hits and sink your battleship..

And that's it, I'd like to figure out some way to make this Team work better though, preferrably with Moveset changes and Items that might be better than my current choice.. And yes, I know what their Weaknesses are, and all that, I have both my reasons and my options..
Back to top Go down
Gigaimpact
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Gigaimpact

Rate/Advise my NU/UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate/Advise my NU/UU Team   Rate/Advise my NU/UU Team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 am

You might wanna swap some pokemon because there might be trouble when it comes to fighting, grass, and ground types because your team as a huge weakness to that.
Back to top Go down

Rate/Advise my NU/UU Team
Page 1 of 1