PokeOrb Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigaimpact
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Gigaimpact

Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Today Does... NOT have the pokemon of the week.
Get Your ___________, tomorrow?

Oh Yes! Another reason why you should be posting on these fourms. If you already have the chosen Pokemon then you can still get it and trade it.
Once a week there will be a EV'd Pokemon given out to the person who posted the most on a the selected day. The day will be selected randomly so you should visit this thread once a day to see if that day will have the Pokemon of the week. Although there is a catch with receiving the EV'd pokemon though! In exchange of receiving your Pokemon, I will take one orb point for every post you made on that selected day. Not everything is free you know Razz

Any questions? Post below! I will be more than happy to answer them for you.

*Weekly PWN'ers!
-Aug 18th: ArbokCommander

Last edited by Gigaimpact on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner
PokeFreakPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Great idea, and wonderful set up, thank you Smile Stickied.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeorb.com
Dragonmaster3456

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm

wat kinf of honchkrow
Back to top Go down
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
ArbokCommander

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:53 am

LOL I like this idea, and the Honchkrow sounds cool.. Repeating Dragonmaster's question, with one of my own:

1. What kind of Honchkrow is it? Nature/EV Spread/IV Spread/Shiny/etc.

2. So basically whoever posts the most gets each week's Pokemon, and they pay 1 Orb Point per post for them, or more?
Back to top Go down
Gigaimpact
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Gigaimpact

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:04 pm

ArbokCommander wrote:
LOL I like this idea, and the Honchkrow sounds cool.. Repeating Dragonmaster's question, with one of my own:

1. What kind of Honchkrow is it? Nature/EV Spread/IV Spread/Shiny/etc.

2. So basically whoever posts the most gets each week's Pokemon, and they pay 1 Orb Point per post for them, or more?

Well what type of Honchkrow is a suprise, kind of the gamble of doing this. Although it would not be a crappy or strange moveset, ususally the natures/evs/ivs will be something common and mostly to be on smogon as well. I can tell you that this pokemon is not shiny. It is not just whoever posts the most for the week, but whoever posts the most on a selected day of the week (which is today.) And yes, in exchange to recieving your prize we will take 1 orb point for every post you made today.
Back to top Go down
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
ArbokCommander

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Sounds awesome then, and I does like me a Honchkrow XD

I'll have to remember to pay attention to this Topic, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!
Page 1 of 1